A Complete Antenatal Course
NEW supporting documents available - support for birthing through a health crisis.
Due to COVID-19 I am teaching all courses via zoom or skype. I am continuing to keep up to date with local hospital protocols and how we can continue to best support mums and their birth partners during this time.
Shoreham hypnobirthing classes offer mums-to-be a full antenatal program preparing for a calm and positive birth. I am based in Shoreham-by-sea, West Sussex and cover private courses throughout East and West Sussex.
Shoreham Hypnobirthing complete antenatal course:
* The physiology of birth
* Informed decisions - how to decide what is right for you
* The birth itself starting at the first signs of labour right through to those first few hours after birth.
* Relaxation and breathing techniques to support your muscles during birth
* Birth partners - how you can protect the birth environment
* An understanding of positive language
* Controlled breathing exercises
* How and why positive affirmations work
Full courses are broken down into 4 sessions, each lasting around 2.5 hours. Private courses can be booked across 2 or 4 sessions at a time convenient for you from the comfort of your own home. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, as I do try to be as flexible as possible on days and times.
What is included:
Tailored tuition of the course content - session overview
Access to the Members Area on my website with lots of available downloads
A copy of the KGHypnobirthing book
Telephone and email support for the rest of your pregnancy
All of the course hand outs
Birth story emails to support your own practises
An invite to private facebook group to support your practises
Positive affirmation sheets
An opportunity to loan any of the books in my collection
I am always more than happy to help answering any questions you may have. So please do not hesitate to get in touch.